In order to invest in a cryptocurrency, you must first become a member of a cryptocurrency exchange. With its various investment methods, Binance Crypto Market stands out as the crypto money exchange with the largest transaction volume of today.
What is Binance?
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies that are widely preferred today. As of January 2018, Binance has become the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of trading volume.
Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao, a software developer who formerly developed trading software.
After the first company he founded, Binance founder Changpeng Zhao saw the potential of cryptocurrencies and joined the cryptocurrency company Blockchain.info.
Zhao founded Binance in 2017, but later had to move the company due to the Chinese government’s ban on cryptocurrency trading. Binance has announced its own cryptocurrency, Binance Coin (BNB), with the rising interest in cryptocurrencies. The company became the largest cryptocurrency exchange with a market capitalization of $1.3 billion as of January 2018.
In 2022, they are gradually adding Web3.0-based products to their service portfolio, together with the technologies they have developed, as well as being one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Investment Opportunities on Binance Crypto Market
Although Binance is a crypto exchange, it provides most of today’s investment tools through cryptocurrencies.
- You can invest in cryptocurrencies directly by opening a spot transaction. This is equivalent to buying foreign currency today.
- You can make high-profit and high-risk investments by opening “Short or Long” transactions with cryptocurrencies.
- By buying crypto contracts, you can profit on the contract.
These and similar investment opportunities are available on the platform, offering diversity to investors.
Questions answered by the blog:
- What is Binance?
- When was Binance Crypto Market founded?
- Which is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world?
- Who is Changpeng Zhao?
- What transactions can I perform on Binance Crypto Market?